Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am restless. Insatiable. Unfocused. In need of a vacation probably. Or something. I had a day of feeling completely disinterested in my very interesting job. I would rather talk about someone's job doing quality control for cheaply mass made products or calling people and trying to sell them things. Anything. Weird. I guess one day out of many ain't so bad.

Today I woke up to the news of 21 people being arrested in the UK for trying to get on planes headed to the US with the makings of bombs. I'm afraid to listen to the news to see what's happened since then. It's amazing how you think that you can just not pay attention to the news and go on about your day being bored at work, IM'ing too much, downloading music, eating pretzels, or whatever. I wonder where those planes were going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home