Thursday, June 29, 2006

This is a little entry about knowing that you love someone, knowing that they love you, and knowing that it's not your time and that that time will probably never come.

It is strange to feel calm and confident. That though the invitation to be let in closer lingers out there and that it's an invitation I have at times wanted more than anything, I opt not to take it.

Sad brown eyes and a torso I fit perfectly into aren't enough. Beautiful songs dedicated to me and a confession of love aren't enough. I think myself a year ago would think I'm crazy but I feel pretty good. Slightly malnourished, tired, sentimental, and lonely, but pretty good.

Here's to all the people that took the invitation because it was right and good and not just because they wanted it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home