Friday, February 24, 2006



Last night, my friend Andy saved me. He convinced me to go to a dance battle with him, that he won partially by stripping down to short ass running shorts and a shirt that quotes dirty dancing "nobody puts baby in the corner." then we battled in the photo booth. It's funny how when feeling so low and out of it, i can go into a sweaty club with ridiculous mainstream hip hop blaring and totally lose myself in it. Oh yeah, there are all these other people out there and their silly antics and dance moves and efforts to make a great evening out of an otherwise boring thursday night in Seattle. I fell in love with all of them. And then I thought of how much more fun it would have been to be dancing there with t. I lasted a little while longer and had to leave.

I again made it 10 steps outside of the door to velocity this morning and had to turn around and leave. I sat on a park bench for a long time and I can't remember when the last time I did that was. I didn't feel like it at the time, but I'm pretty sure it was a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home